don't be sad!!

emotions can not control ur behavior ..
 we need to take time to fix this ..
 if there is no chance. 
up if we want to bear a grudge between us ..
 We took a long time to get to knowtheir discretion ..
 pounds blessing to our family at this .. 
but why is there a conflictbetween us ..
 4 years of our close friends ..
 familiar with their behavior .. 
memorable moments and memories we've been through with love .. perhaps, is the best way for usto be more mature. I will never forget the sacrifice you on my dear .. from the first moment we met until the ending time .. probably what I'm saying this could make mehate you again ..
I did not ask for pity or sympathy .. I only express the spirit in my heart last year weended .. you are the first guyz in my heart .. appearance, name, date of birth, favoriteyou will not forget my dear ..
So I will capture the hearts of my diary for ever and ever .. Thank you for everything ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

nabila's official blog since 2010❤